Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Death's Excellent Vacation: Next Sookie Short Story Book cover change

The cover has changed! Hmm don't know why ....



































The cover for Death's Excellent Vacation, an anthology edited by Toni L.P. Kelner & Charlaine Harris has been released on Lilith Saintcrow's website. The book releases in August of 2010. The list o contributors includes Charlaine Harris, Toni L.P. Kelner, Jeff Abbott, L.A. Banks, Jeaniene Frost, Christoper Golden, Chris Grabenstein, Katie MacAlister, A. Lee Martinez, Sharan Newman, Lilith Saintcrow, Sarah Smith and Daniel Stashower.

Amazon is apparently confused
Release date August 2010 - pre-order here

5 comments:

SciFiGuy said...

Toni Kelner explained that the cover was changed to have greater appeal to a male audience.

Sharon said...

I can't wait! I know I have to. What am I going to do? Right now I'm re-listening to book 9. I'm almost to THAT scene. Yea!

Joan said...

I'm trying not to get too excited. Too often, the book turns out to be nothing like what's in Chapter 1. Witness Dead and Gone. I would have loved to see more fallout from the Were's outing and more descriptions of Vampire Reality Shows, (and a little more Sookie and Eric) but no, for the rest of the book I got the fae and torture.

Joan said...

Oops! I meant to post the above answer in the Dead in the Family Ch.1 to be released in 10 days post. Sorry! This post I wanted to say it makes more sense to have Death portrayed with the robe and scythe than a woman with a hat like a Dorothy Garlock book (she's a great author though).

" Dallas " said...

Thanks Guy!